Create a Project
A project is an individual or a collective effort that is carefully planned and executed to achieve a particular result, service or creation of a product.
- Root means the head (topmost element) of the project tree.
- Parent means the name of the immediate element under which the current project is created.
- Assigned to means to whom the project has to be assigned top.
- Manager means the person who will take care of the project.
- Component means the name of the category under which the project is to be created.
- Assigned Kudos means the accumulated points from the children of the project. This field is auto-claculated. No need to enter anything here.
Costmize your workflow according to your requirment.
Go to Advanced
- Milestone means the a significant stage or event in development of something. Any project related work behavoir could be defined by a milestone
- Splitable is the option to be chosen if the project is splitable for the convenience of the creator / project manager to assign to different teams to achieve better results.
- Interruptable meaqns that a project or task can be chosen to be interruptable or not-interruptable according to project creator's requirement. Click and select / unselect the options according to your reqirement.
Project creator can give acess to a member by adding the person.
- Go to -> Project-> More tab -> choose Access
Choose from drop down list to select whether the project is public/protected/workspace/private.
- Public : Any Member of community will have read-only access
- Protected : Only added members will have access
- Workspace : Only team of that partcular project will have access
- Private : Only added members will have read-only and wirte access
Add file or document related to the projects. One can add attachments related to the project.
- Go to Project -> Click on More tab -> Attachment
From the drop down list, click on the choose file button in the popup window, click on upload button to attach the selected file.