In taskera, objects are collection of activities and records.
What are Activities?
Activities are logical grouping of Projects, Tasks, Issues and Events. Each activity can
have many children or sub-activities, depending on your requirement. Examples, for the taskera
activities are as follows :
- Software development project,
- Day-to-day tasks which can also be considered to daily or weekly releases,
- Product-related issues,
- Managing meetings or conferences in an organization.
What are Records?
Records provide a valuable input in the form of files, notes and detailed idea of your
product/s.Examples, for the taskera records are as follows :
- Notes related to project, tasks or issues,
- Ideas of features or innovative solution for issues,
- Key documents related to activities such as projects, tasks etc.
Copyright 2017 Taskera. All Rights Reserved.